1.22.2007

going somewhere

So on Saturday and Sunday I thought it would be nice if we got off the track and walked somewhere. On Saturday we walked 2 miles down to Blockbuster got a few movies with a gift card and walked the 2 miles back. On Sunday we walked up to Target, another two miles there walked around the store found a book, a movie and some weights then Paul and I each carried the weights half the way home for another two miles.

On Sunday night I started not feeling so good and curled up on the couch. I figured if I still didn't feel good I would pop some day time cold meds and asprin and I would be alright. I got to school made it about an hour before tossing my breakfast. Wrote up sub plans, then went to the office to see if anyone could come in as they don't let you stick around if you are spiking a fever. I stayed for half a day by the time they got someone to come in. I went home and crawled in bed. I was out for about 2 hours, woke up popped another pill and went back to sleep for another hour. I got up played some sims. About 730pm I finally felt hungry so I had a little something. All this to say I didn't do any miles today.

I will hopefully feel better tomorrow to at least walk a mile or something. Sorry for this long winded post.

No comments: