1.01.2007

Happy New Year

Paul and I have discussed a few things that we want to accomplish this year. I am not so sure all of them are resolutions (things we want to change) but instead goals. The one I want to share with you all is our Healthy Living Goal. We plan to walk 2 miles every day in 2007. This would give us a grand total of 728 miles this year. However, we are challenging ourselves to make it to 750. This does not include daily walking of to the car, or errands these are straight 2 miles either around a track, on the treadmill or hitting the pavement. On the side of our Hutchins Blog we will have a counter with the Goal and where each of us stand individually. In addition I want to do some weight training or additional cardio 3 times a week. I am also trying to keep a food diary. Paul does extra at work every day with the crazy amount of stairs he is up and down for 8 hours. In advance thank you to all my sisters who are my support. I am going to try and be candid about my feelings on here so I must warn you it may not always be pleasant. So... there you have it, hopefully you will all be seeing drastic changes in us.

Today Paul and I did our 2 miles at Biola's track.

No comments: