2.04.2007

my bad

I have still been walking. The first week I was sick I didnt walk because I felt like crud. The second week I was sick (ending today) I walked at least my 2 miles.

Today I walked two miles up to Washington Mutual deposited checks, over to target got some conditioner, next door to Petsmart to get fishy food, then to Vons to pick up some Oatmeal and carried the two miles back home. Then it was time to head to the in-laws to watch the superbowl with the fam. Paul and I left pretty much as soon as it was over and headed out for a walk. We did two miles together. For those of you who didn't keep track that is 6 miles I walked today.

Paul hit the 20 pounds lost mark last night. I am at 14. We have both lost a size in pants. And moving towards another. Sadly Paul is now feeling sick as I am finally almost better.

That is all for now. I will try to update more frequently. I just hit a slump where I didn't feel like it, hense Paul doing all the blogging on ours. Anywho. I will pick it up again.

No comments: