7.28.2008

so... i have been a HUGE slacker. not only with posting on here but also with doing what i should be doing (working out). i have been getting better about it. since i cannot remember all the days i did what, when and so forth i will start with today and work backwards as far as i can remember.

today- i swam for an hour straight, relaxed a bit then headed to the track for 1 1/2 hours of fast walking. stretched and called it a night

yesterday- swam for an hour, biked 6 miles, completed 3 miles at the track. was still feeling the energy so i turned on the wii sports and played 3 tennis matches which took about 35 min or so.

saturday- lifted heavy stuff for hours. went up and down many many flights of stairs. remind me to never move.

last week i met up with jeri and amy a couple times through out the week, i and swam 2-3 times

cruise week we did TONS of walking, hiking, stairs, kayaking, a short swim and some more walking.

week before the cruise i did lots of swimming and walking. got my bike tires fixed at a wonderful little shop in Mira Mesa and biked 4 miles one day.

before that there was some walking, maybe a handful of days swimming but no where near the amount or consistancy that their should have been. i wont make any promises but i am going to do my best to be current in my posting of my progress and more exact in the miles, and hours i complete in what sport.

2 comments:

jeri said...

Hey! You just reminded me to count up my miles from last week, which of course I don't remember all that well, so I'll give myself 3 miles per day. That leaves me at 404.5 miles for the year so far

Cyn said...

dang girl! i am so far behind you. i really need to step it up. i know that i forgot to update my miles for awhile but really even at that i am still lagging