11.14.2008

long weekend

most of my exercise involved pushing my mom in a wheelchair around different malls.

yesterday i did 5 miles jogging the 2nd and 4th laps. 2 bike miles and lifted weights. i felt really good but i had to walk on the last mile because my right calf started tightening up and i couldnt jog because my muscle wouldnt extend. it is still a lil sore today... need to stretch it more.

i have 50 days till the end of the year which means i need to average 2.1 miles every day till the 1st. biking i need to average 1.9 miles per day. i am certain that i will achieve my track miles. the biking may be a bit harder, unless i drag my bike to SD with me over christmas break.

i am already starting to think of new goals i would like to accomplish for next year. i think i may add in the -ups pull, push and sit.

No comments: