12.17.2008

i was runnin'

I was at the track Sun, Mon and Tues! Even in the rain I was out there runnin. The track was mighty lonely on Monday... I was the ONLY one poundin the pavement for most of the time. A couple people came out did one lap and left. It is raining again today so we will see if I get out there again today. I hurt my left thigh really badly I am not sure what I did but I ripped some sorta muscle. My thigh hurts when I bend my knee. Hopefully my leg gets over that because I dont plan on slowing down I am at 465 miles and the end of the year is approaching rapidly.

1 comment:

jeri said...

the back struck bad on monday. sorry i wasn't there! i would have walked underneath otherwise. yesterday, i was there for a mile. i didn't see you! i should be out there today, rain or shine, hopefully! i have a christmas gift for the hutchinseses! i'm at around 623 miles, give or take a couple since i haven't track as well as i could have.