8.21.2009

back from "blogcation"

I hate that I didn't follow through with posting on here every week this year. But well, life sort of happened to me this year. Month after month of problems, issues, and tragedies. I went into hiding for awhile after my bubba and I found out we were reproductively challenged. In recent months I have however started to use my jogging/walking and swimming as an outlet for all of the stress, worry and pent up emotions. I hope to still make my goals posted over on www.hutchins.blogspot.com

August 20, 2009
Exercise:
Jogged 1 mile
Walked 3 miles
Biked 5 miles
Swam 75 laps (50 free, 25 breast)
Wii Fit-- 15 minutes

I hope to finish out the year strong and be back to posting on a regular basis on here.

1 comment:

jeri said...

You are a machine, with all that work-out!