7.28.2006

Slacker

So last time I went to the track I walked 3.5 miles. This time I only completed 3 miles. The difference was I decided after my warm-up lap I would try jogging and see how far I could get around the track without stopping. I surprised myself because I completed a lap, when I finished u2 was playing on my ipod Beautiful Day. And boy was it. I followed up my jogging (slowly) lap with a walking lap. I felt pretty good after that so I figured why not try it again. I jogged (again slowly) around the entire track for a second time. When all is said and done I walked a lap/jogged a lap for 2 miles. That means that I Cyndi Hutchins jogged a mile tonight! I also walked two miles but that is not as exciting as I have walked 3.5 in one night before. I felt really good afterward as well, I could have kept walking but is late and I figured I should get home.

Update: I am feeling a bit sore today but in a good way, like i used my muscles and they enjoyed it. My quads are a bit tight, and the outside of my calf is a little sore but overall I feel good. I am enjoying my day off, but look forward to walking or jogging or swimming tomorrow!

No comments: