10.20.2006

Nightmare Break-in

My high/low for this week happened in the same day.


Paul worked a morning shift on Thursday so that we could go up to the El Capitan theatre to see the first showing of Nightmare 3-D. Since Paul works closer to his parents house we decided to meet there. Which brings me to the low for this week...

Low: My in-laws house was broken into over $400 in cash was stolen which included my FIL's bowling winnings and Bradley's change which was around $400 bucks it self, all of my MIL and SIL's jewerly. Bradleys digital camera. For awhile the cat couldn't be found and we were scared because the front door was left open and she has never been outside. My MIL got home around 2:30pm and realized what happened. She called Bradley who rushed home. I was already on my way there and Paul hit the gas as soon as I talked to him. My FIL is in NY on business until Saturday evening. Luckily the pets are okay just a little freaked out. Everyone in the family is safe so those are good things.

High: Paul and I still made it to the theatre for Nightmare. It was really cool. There was a panel before hand and then the 3-D movie itself. We followed it up with Cold Stone ice cream. It was a very nice date night. I will post photos and more info on the hutchins blog.

No comments: