1.11.2007

JERIC 03

this afternoon i headed over to the BU track around 5:15 and began the routine i started on Monday and Tuesday. after the first couple laps my legs didn't feel tight tonight so i started extending the portion of the track i jogged till I was jogging half a lap for the second two miles i completed. Which for me is a pretty big step forward after my two steps back yesterday. So for those of you who are lost, i did 4 miles tonight. My legs were feeling really good by the end. Maybe my legs just werent warmed up enough.

i would also like to give a "shout out" to Jeri whom i saw at the track tonight. she came out as i was beginning my last mile to work out with a friend. during my second time around she shouted some encouragement, which i am pretty sure made my legs speed up. thank you! a little "go cyndi" goes a long way.


oh i forgot to mention yesterday and today paul did his two miles. he has dropped over 10 pounds so far. yea, paul!

No comments: