1.12.2007

Kindergarten Workout Movie

High - Paul and I have continued strong with our daily workouts! On Friday we finally got to see each other and had a nice dinner at home followed by a movie. We saw the Good Shepard. It was good to spend time together as our schedule during the week doesn't allow for it very often. I was the lucky recipient of a long term sub. position which is great for our monies situtation.

Low - The long term sub position is in Kindergarten. My days are spent having kids say sorrry for pushing, hitting, kicking, taking blocks from each other, calling names etc. And somewhere in there I am to teach them their alphabet, numbers, sequencing, days of the week, months, and how to write.

1 comment:

Sher said...

I can sympathize. I had a long-term sub position at the end of last school year. The biggest thing I had to do was get them through Kindergarten graduation. I was close to taking bets to see who would fall off the stands first. Fortunately, they all stayed up, and did quite well to boot.