1.07.2007

quick walk so we can get to the game...

Yesterday, Paul and I had a somewhat lazy day. Trying to fix Ipods and using the internet. We had breakfast, then drove over to Biola to walk we did 3 miles which brought me up to 20 miles in the past 6 days, and Paul to 17.5.

We have already surpassed the 14 for the week that we said we would do minimum. But now I want to make it to 100 laps before our seven days are up. That would mean I would need to do 5 miles today. I may split it up into two sessions. We will see. I am glad I got to begin this an entire week before going back to work, it establishes a routine that I am less likely to break.

I start in a Kinder class tomorrow. I am already very stressed out about it. I want to excell. I feel like every time I step into a classroom I have to prove myself all over again, like I don't belong to be there so I have to work 5x as hard as everyone else. Kinder freaks me out all on its own.

I have subbed for two Kinder classes in the past and it was me against 33 5yr. olds and things did not go well. I will be in this classroom for approx.20 days. Please pray for my sanity, and the tighting in my chest and the swirling thoughts in my head.


Today while Paul was at work I completed a little under 2.7 miles on the treadmill. Then about an hour after Paul got home we headed over to the Biola track and knocked off another 2.5 miles. I ended my first week with 25 miles and Paul is now up to 20. I would say not a bad start. Here's hoping we can keep it up. Remember our minimum per week is 14. I plan on beating that each week, I am not sure I will be able to do 25, but we will see. Either this week or next I am going to add in weights to my routine. I may wait till next only because I am not quite sure how much work I will need to do as far as planning for the Kinder class, or what hours are required. We will see after tomorrow what my decision will be.

No comments: