7.31.2008

today was thrown off a bit (read my other blog to find out why).

i was late meeting up with Jeri so I only completed 3mi walking, then i played wii and boy was Amy (of Amy and Ryan) right an hour on that thing and i could really feel it! then i decided my day just wouldnt be complete unless i got in the pool so i swam for an hour and a half.

my shoulders are SORE!!! i think swimming for a min of an hour over the last 5 days is really working them. i need to figure out how far i am actually swimming because our pool is quite small so i am doing one heck of a lot of laps.

i have done well with my eating this week... no french fries for this chick.

2 comments:

jeri said...

Wow, the freakin' lunges were the worst thing for me! I liked everything but those because they hurt so much. I haven't done them in a long time due to some knee issues, so they weren't much fun.

Cyn said...

dont think i did the lunges. i did all the yoga positions. i was pretty impressed with myself. i did not finish all the strength training ones before i realized it was late and i needed to hop in the pool