7.06.2006

H20

Drink lots of water, especially when it is HOT!

Those of you who have known me for awhile know that I lived off of soda. In H.S. it was Mountain Dew and Pepsi. In college it was Diet Pepsi and in Grad School it was Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi. So while my choice in beverage was getting a bit better every 4 years I still did not drink water! Since I got strep throat (mothers day weekend)I have been drinking water all the time. I thought I was just a little sick so I figured I would try to flush it out of my system with tons of water. It wasn't just a little sick but I couldn't believe how much better I felt (once I was over my strep throat) by making water my main drink of choice. Your body will thank you, I promise!

P.S. if you dont want to drink tap water a cheap place to get H2O is Cost Co.
a flat of I believe 24 is only 4 bucks.

No comments: