1.03.2007

Locked OUT

TK and Daniel
I can only assume that TK and I were going to the Orthodontist, or Subway for some samichs after school. It was one of those rare occasions that TK was blessed to drive her families stick shift van. Where ever we were we didn't get far because TK realized that the keys got locked inside. We tried everything we could think of to get the door unlocked. Then on Daniel's way home he spotted us and stopped, we told him what happened. He worked the lock for a minute and got the door open. YEA Daniel! So much trouble would have been had if we had to call any parents to come bail us out. I can remember laughing so hard afterwards. It was a very memorable event. Good Times!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS is entirely why I like being the photographer now.

Cyn said...

I would have used the other photo of you holding up the key but it is at a weird angle, so I didn't like it. I think it is a cute photo. I can't figure out where the cup on top came from... it looks like In-n-out.

Anonymous said...

no, I think that's a Subway cup. There's a Subway right by that hair place, remember? I'm still trying to get over the fact that my shirt is about three sizes too big or at least it looks like it.

Cyn said...

I suppose it would make more sense to be a subway cup. yes, the shirt is a bit big. you had just gotten done with cheer practice.

Anonymous said...

Figured as much. That nonsense ruled my after school schedule.