3.19.2008

two week fluke?

I knocked off another 2 pounds this week.

Today marked me hitting my 100 mile mark for the year. This is pretty darn good considering I didnt start until late Feb. I am impressed anyway. I didnt really feel like going to the track today but I told myself its 4pm that means it is time to be at the gym. So I went.

Thursday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were my days working out this week. I dont know why but I always seem to miss two days. I am hoping that even though I am on Spring Break this next week I can get at least 5-6 days of some sort of workout in.

As always my workout included miles on the track or jogging to get to the track (Tuesday), miles on the stationary bike, weights and the swoosh swoosh machine.

I have a blister on top of a blister. Oww!

I tried on a dress that I wore to a wedding a few years back (R's) and it was HUGE. I remember wearing it and thinking it was tight back then. Today I was a bit shocked at how loose it was.

2 comments:

thany said...

Well done my friend!

jeri said...

Great job!! I'm glad you still come out there when you don't feel like it. Honestly, sometimes what keeps me going when I could easily talk myself out of it is, "Maybe Cyndi will be out there too, and she needs encouragement!"

The swoosh swoosh machine? You mean elliptical? Haha. That's an awesome name for it, except most of them are a little lopsided in the fitness center and also make a clack-clack sound too!

My report:
I am up to 153 miles as of yesterday. Trouble with the hip has been bringing me down, but I'm not giving up. Also, yesterday I resumed doing some weights before going out on the track. Gotta work my soft arms! Well, even though I've been given too much Easter candy, I've been trying to watch myself, and over the past couple of weeks have lost a couple more pounds. I was surprised, because I expected to have gained weight! I had been avoiding the scale, actually. :) So now, I'm back to where I was post-moving day, and I'm ready for more progress and, hopefully in the next couple of weeks, I can hit a new decade on the scale!